Look what I found.
- Did any of you ever vote for this to happen?
Their (the rich) carbon footprints would most likely have a way steeper climb.
Distribution of wealth has to be leveled across the globe.
2. In the future, far future, one of three options for the Greens. a) Only the wealthy own a personal vehicle, b) everyone owns an automobile, c) no one owns one.
We have to start planning, car-less cities!
No more garages, driveways, smaller roads, highways, less maintenance, more land for agriculture.
3. Home sizes. How can we allow residential homes to be built with 4,000, 8,000, 20,000 and up, square foot in sizes, for a family of five or less.
They are so environmentally destructive and worst of all, not needed.
Stop issuing such building permits world wide. Decline them, make it law. Vote on it.
4. Greens will stop all military & economic wars.
It is easy to see why the Federal Green Party of Canada did so bad in the last elections. Did not connect with the people.
Bring these four, oops five, issues up and everyone earning less then $25K, or even $35,000 CAD per year in Canada should vote for you.
5) Continents must plan to be as self sufficient in all areas. Inter-continental shipping must decrease except for water, food and medical. e.i. Essentials to life.
Drastic changes need to happen quick and soon.
Our differently evolved ways around the world makes us slightly different, still, no need or reason for any war, economic religious or military.
The planet belongs to all life.